Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Obituary for Dolores Aguilar....

Dolores Aguilar, born in 1929 in New Mexico, left us on August 7, 2008. She will be met in the afterlife by her husband, Raymond, her son, Paul Jr., and daughter, Ruby.

She is survived by her daughters Marietta, Mitzi, Stella, Beatrice, Virginia and Ramona, and son Billy; grandchildren, Donnelle, Joe, Mitzie, Maria, Mario, Marty, Tynette, Tania, Leta, Alexandria, Tommy, Billy, Mathew, Raymond, Kenny, Javier, Lisa, Ashlie and Michael; great-grandchildren, Brendan, Joseph, Karissa, Jacob, Delaney, Shawn, Cienna, Bailey, Christian, Andre Jr., Andrea, Keith, Saeed, Nujaymah, Salma, Merissa, Emily, Jayci, Isabella, Samantha and Emily. I apologize if I missed anyone.

Dolores had no hobbies, made no contribution to society and rarely shared a kind word or deed in her life. I speak for the majority of her family when I say her presence will not be missed by many, very few tears will be shed and there will be no lamenting over her passing.
Her family will remember Dolores and amongst ourselves we will remember her in our own way, which were mostly sad and troubling times throughout the years. We may have some fond memories of her and perhaps we will think of those times too. But I truly believe at the end of the day ALL of us will really only miss what we never had, a good and kind mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. I hope she is finally at peace with herself. As for the rest of us left behind, I hope this is the beginning of a time of healing and learning to be a family again.

There will be no service, no prayers and no closure for the family she spent a lifetime tearing apart. We cannot come together in the end to see to it that her grandchildren and great-grandchildren can say their goodbyes. So I say here for all of us, GOOD BYE, MOM.

1 comment:

MumsyJoy said...

Some people just had a miserable life growing up and never learned that they are making everyone else miserable too. Here would be my pre-obit if I had the guts to print it in a local newspaper and if I thought it wouldn't be seen by my mom ... this would be for my stepparent (he wasn't a father)...

This would be my pre-obituary for Fred …

Fred (last name not to be posted), born in 1930 in California cannot die too soon. When he does, he may be met by the devil himself, but if he is lucky he might be met by his father and mother.

He has no survivors that will claim him.

Fred is selfish, mean, and an ultra control freak. He may have made contributions to society, but there were always strings attached and they would be pulled. I speak for the majority of my siblings in saying that his presence will not be missed and only tears of delight will be shed. We will have hope that we can retrain our mother, whom he took away from us, to understand that her children love her and miss her. We, the step children, who are not bad people, will try to forget him. There is nothing worth remembering. The only thing we will miss about Fred is all the years he stole from us with our mother and our aunts, uncles, and other family on our mother’s side.

I don’t care if he is at peace. I hope he spends eternity realizing what he did to our family was not good and did not please God.

My siblings and I may get together to finally say GOOD RIDANCE, to celebrate his death, and to pray for healing with our mom.

So I say here for all of us … ADIOS FREDERICK, WE HOPE YOU SUFFER WITH HEARTACHE IN ETERNITY.