Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What's HOT with Fritsch...

Cincinnati Hosting Bed Bug Conference...

The Cincinnati Health Department will host a day long conference on Bed Bugs. Local residents are invited to the Duke Energy Center on Thursday August 14 to discuss ways to prevent, control, and eradicate bed bug infestations. Dr. Susan Jones will share the biology of bed bugs, from their life cycle to their behavior. Rickey Howard, a Legal Aid attorney will review tenant and landlord legal responsibilities for taking care of bed bug problems. The Bed Bug conference is scheduled from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm. For more information or to register for the free conference, call (513) 357-7344. Seating is limited.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

I ran across this post while doing a web search for landlord/tenant rights and obligations re. bed bug infestation. I recently had an infestation, which I immediately reported to my landlord. He was very prompt about having it treated, but now he wants me to pay the exterminators. I need to know what my rights are. Can anyone advise me?

Unknown said...

Oops, I thought my contact info would appear with my contact since I was asked for my Google Account login. Please reply to eddierex7 at gmail dot com.