Thursday, January 8, 2009

Fritsch's Smartwater Challenge...

Fritsch's SmartWater 2-Week Challenge
The smartwater 2 week challenge is about making smart choices for yourself in 2009! This is not a weight loss challenge, but a jumpstart to feeling a positive difference in your body.


Hey it’s Fritsch and if you’re ready to make healthy changes in '09 then register to take the smartwater 2 week challenge with me! I’ll select three listeners to take the smartwater 2 week challenge with me. The three listeners I choose will receive a two week supply of smartwater, a two week gym membership, a $100 Kroger gift card for a pantry makeover, and healthy recipes from Amy Tobin.

Are you ready to make some healthy changes in ’09? Join me in the smartwater 2 week challenge! For your chance to take part in the smartwater 2 week challenge, e-mail me Fritsch@wkrq.com and tell me why you want to take part in the challenge. Start your new year with the smartwater 2 week challenge!

Click here to learn more...
http://wkrq.com/?sid=7218

No comments: